Well, I made it.
I woke up at 4:55am.
And at 3am.
My body seemed to act like I was taking an early morning flight and was excited to arrive in a new destination.
After sleeping after midnight, I certainly don’t feel too great, but I expect this challenge to be more difficult at the start than it is later on.
There are two things that stand out to me this morning:
1. I woke up on time, sat at my PC and then thought “Now what?”. As if waking up at 5am was 100% of the challenge and I had no other reason to get up early. I almost forgot that I’m doing this because I want to achieve more, not just be awake earlier.
2. It is incredibly quiet. Of course I’ve been awake at this hour in my life before but it has never to been to sit at my computer to start writing. Keystrokes and mouse clicks sound ridiculously loud, almost as if I had never heard them before.
It’s a very nice feeling, this silence.
Since I am awake earlier to get things done, here’s a plan of the next few hours:
– Fix the spacing issue on this blog. You hopefully can’t see (because I’ve fixed it by the time you’re reading this) that line breaks do not work at all. This doesn’t make sense since it’s a brand new WordPress install and appears the same on two default themes.
Not my most important task, for sure, but it’s annoying to me so I want to get it done.
– Add content to rank and rent websites. One is already ranking very quickly and has nothing on it. The content from my writer has been sitting in my inbox for a few days so I need to fix that and actually use it.
– Set-up a new hosting account. I have a few .co.uk domains I’m looking to rank so want a UK-based host which will possibly help with rankings. If not, at least it will keep my IP’s diverse and my network less traceable.
– Clear out my inbox. Again, something that is not my most important task but something that needs to be done as – due to travelling – it’s a little more overloaded than I would like (currently at 35 emails which need to be taken action on).
You’re up first, line-spacing.
Good morning world!